News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Anybody lookin for a spare 21' clipper

Started by cj dano, November 27, 2004, 12:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cj dano

Anybody lookin for a spare 21' clipper! Its a bunkhouse model has 2 new 16.5 front tires,new radiater,stove works,hot water works,furnace works,not sure about the frig.,didnt need it,has the 440,runs good when it gets warmed up,choke sticks.
Bought it for elk season in Flagstaff,drove it 110 miles up hill no problems.3k generator runns fine.
Inside very good shape,outside kind of rough.Hate to get rid of it,had big plans but it is to big and getting tired of paying for storage already!
May partout,hate to,it just needs some TLC. $1,600, Dan

Andy Illes

Hiyya CJ...

Sorry to hear you're parting with your clip.   If you wind up parting it out,  I'd sure be interested in the water heater, stove, genny, grille and back bumper and maybe some other bits I can't think of offhand.

Thanx..... Andy

Conrad

Geezus, $1600? :shock:   Got pictures?  The only clippers I ever see are in pretty good shape.  I am curious as to what a rough exterior looks like.

Den

I'm curious also on what an rough exterior looks like. Holes in fiberglass, windows knocked out ?

aliendude

I'll probably have to sell mine, as well.  
I just have that feeling.

cj dano

wo wo wo,hold on,the paint on the hood is kind of pilling nothing to bad small chip in the windshild,fiberglass is faded!
I meant not like showroom condition!
Dan

Conrad

My first thought is that you are asking way to low, that is why I would like to see the condition of your clipper.  I would consider buying it just to have spare parts around, but my wife would insist on me getting rid of some other treasures I have :wink: Seems like there is always someone interested in buying one.  Have you checked out the current Clipper market?  Just my 2 cents worth.

cj dano

I just want to get rid of it,I hate to pay for another months storage rent.I got a big elk and am going to get it mounted,so $1600 and I will be happy.I will get some pictures up this weekend for those in doubt.
Dan

Grizzlybear & Panda

Have a 75 Rear Kitchen 21' clipper. also looking for parts if you part out.
We are looking for cushions, escape hatch unit, a/c control panel cover.
Also, if you have manuals on furnace, water heater, stove. Want to know how to maintain. Do you have awning?

cj dano

Where are you located at?

Does anybody know if you can post pictures on here?

Dan

LARRY RAY

SURE HOPE YOUR GEETING RID OF YOUR CLIPPER IS NOT LIKE GETTING RID OF A BOAT. I'VE DONE THAT TWICE AND THEN YOU BUY AGAIN. AS FOR ME, MY 26 YR OLD BABY WILL BE KEPT UNTIL IT IS WORTH IT'S WEIGHT IN GOLD. WITH TENDER LOVING CARE AND AN IOL CHANGE OR TWO MY GRANDKID WILL BE ABLE TO USE HER. REMEMBER, NEVER DO SOMETHING YOU'LL REGRET.
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.