News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Shurflo Model 200 Tri-A-Fram Water Pump

Started by airsmith006, August 15, 2003, 07:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

airsmith006

Well, our water pump is leaking through the small black rubber diaphram between the pump and the microswitch.  ShurFlo no longer makes the pump OR parts.  The part number listed in the catalog is 41-002.  Does anyone know of a comparable part that will substitute?
Thanks in advance
Kevin

mollerus

Kevin.  ShurFlow makes several other similar size and flow rate pumps that can be easily substituted.  I believe they make a 2.8 gal/min pump that would be a close replacemnt. There are some other brands too. Marine stores are another source for these since most boats also use demand type pumps like we use in RVs.   You are probably looking at $80.00 to $100.00 for a replacement. Bob Mollerus ACOC 3197

Charlie

You can get almost any size pump for your Clipper at www.northerntool.com  Just type in "Shurflo" as the keyword and it will take you to the pumps.  If you call them they actually carry more sizes than what is on the website.  Be carefull if you increase the size.  I installed a 5 gpm in my Clipper and with the increased pressure I developed a couple small leaks.  Had to replace the o-rings in the kitchen faucet and a small leak at the pump itself.  The pressure increase is really nice though especially flushing the toilet.  Good luck.