News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Owners manual

Started by bullock, November 18, 2002, 02:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullock

Does anyone know where I might get my hands on an owner's manual for a 1977 American Clipper, rear kitchen model?

myretirementplan1

Hello

Just wondered if you had any luck with the 77 owners manual? I just bought a 1977 down here in Mississippi and was also hoping to find an owners manual. If you found a source, please email back.

All the best

John

USNRetired

I just bought a 1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model about 2 weeks ago and am looking for anything, in writing, on this fantastic RV.  So far everything seems to work - AC, Furnace, Hotwater heater, Fridge in Propane Mode (having difficulties in AC & Battery Mode).  Anyone found anything or have any suggestions?  Anyone near Oceanside, California?
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

John Eversoll

Hey there, is this Jim????

Anyway, you will find that the air wont work as well on batt as it does on shore power..

and you will drain the batts rather rappidly unless you hook up to shore power----

did I just repeat myself----???? Oh well, getting old, what can I say...

I am here in Anaheim....  Take care, John

caninecaravan

I have most of the manuals for the things in the clipper. If you will email me at caninecaravan@yahoo.com I will be happy to photocopy and send to you. Let me know what units you are looking for regarding the instruction books.
canine caravan ACOC #3552