News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

house water pump

Started by larry harts, March 19, 2004, 03:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larry harts

i need a new house water pump, was looking at my camper supply book and there are 3 pages of them , does anyone have any experience with what type of pump i should get,, i have 1976 clipper,, cheers

bridgie7@juno.com

Hi Larry, your house water pump is located under the rear seat of the dining area next to your electric connection.  Take out the old one and go to any rv shop and they can replace it by matching the serial numbers and water flow.  It comes out real easy with a screw driver to loosen the clamps and disconnect the electric connecters.  About a 1/2 hour job.

mollerus

Larry:  A company called ShurFlo makes perfect replacement pumps.  These are available at RV and marine supply stores.  The marine stores often put them on sale during the spring "get your boat ready for summer" sales which are starting about now.

EKS

also look on ebay once you know the model #
I saw new ones for sale very reasonable