News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

50 Gal. Fuel Tank

Started by Kelly & Ilene Houser, November 12, 2003, 02:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly & Ilene Houser

I,m considering installing a 50 Gal. Fuel Tank.  Should I replace or add in conjunction with the 36 gal. that is on the Clipper now.
Any suggestions?  
Where can I get this done or can I do this on My Own?
Thanks;
       Kelly

handyman

Hi Kelly yes you can add a 50 gallon tank my dad had one put on our clipper it mounts just behind the rear axel and he had a switching valve and two pumps installed so he could switch tanks and pumps so all total I have 86 gallons under me the gages dont work so he figured at 7 miles per gallon he switched to the main after 350 miles witch gave him a little emergency gas if needed just make sure you do it right if it comes loose god help the guy behind you