News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Looking for a clean 21' Clipper

Started by crupe, February 20, 2010, 10:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crupe

Hello all,

I'm new to the site and in the market for a 21 Clipper.  Any leads would be greatly appreciated I'm located in Southern California.  Looking for something clean and maintained.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

prophetdaniel2

welcome crupe! (but not the illness) check craigslist.org in your area, and also the rest of the state. there were a few nice ones available in oregon and washington as well. one particularly nice one in portland area that had me drooling. (sorry bout the lack of caps. etc...posting from my phone)

skibug9

Hello,

We have a 1979 Clipper, Chevy 400, 21 foot.   We bought her in 2007 in Houston TX from BigRay who is still on the American Clipper site. 50 miles into the ride home the transmission went out.  Babied her back to Houston where transmission and air conditioning units were both rebuilt.  After repairs were complete i flew back to Houston and had no problem driving her back to Youngstown OH.  Have enjoyed this Clipper and do love her but at this stage of life am looking for something a bit larger. Everything works and she is a beauty.  She  has about 54,000 original miles and is in winter storage here on our farm.  We do have alot of snow here  in Ohio but our girl still has never seen snow!   If you would like anymore information please feel free to contact me.

Justine