News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Roof air

Started by Martin2, July 18, 2002, 01:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin2

Does anyone have any insight on roof air as to which may be the better model or brand.  Also, has anyone ever installed one?  My rig appears to have the electrical already in the roof.

handyman

coleman is one of the best known but there are several to choose from as far as installing it if you get it from camping world they run specials where theyll install it free or for a buck if you buy from them check out there web site thell show all the units

junebob

Air conditioners.    I have seen two types air conditioners on the roofs of American Clippers.one has a heat strip for heating    . I do not know if this difference is due to year model or it was a option when ordering the new coach. The heat pump model however is by far the superior unit. I would recommend you check this out if you are buying a after market unit.    Bob Chaney #2626