News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

need heat, can't find part for Coleman model furnace

Started by epbson, January 22, 2006, 03:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epbson

I am searching for a themocouple for  my Coleman Presidential furnace  Model 4322 for  my Bunkhouse. Can't seem to  find any. Does anyone know  where I can order  one? Any help would be greatly  appreciated.

Rodney

When my heater died I took it to the RV repair shop for a fix and was told he was not able to get parts for it so I replaced it with a new one. Mine had the same problem :cry:

LARRY RAY

I POSTED REPLY ON GENERAL DISCUSSION  GO TO PPLMOTORHOMES.COM   CALL THEM BY PHONE, OR YOU MIGHT TRY WHAT I DID WHEN CHANGING THE THERMO COUPLE ON THE FRIG. I WENT TO HARWARE STORE AND PURCHASED ONE OF THE SHELF. NOT THE EXACT SAME LENGTH BUT THAT HAS NO EFFECT ON THE WORKINGS OF ANYWAY.
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

epbson

I found a web site called "RV Dealership.com" that had replacement parts for this model and  others also. It gives all parts still available with a numbered diagram to go along with it. Nice site if your hunting for parts for the older equipment. Thanks again for responding, I truly appreciate the helpful information. Got heat again, can now get out after the steelheads in Erie, PA. again in comfort.  :lol:

nhoj03

I have a coleman furnace i just took out of a camper. It works great. I am selling it soon.
1975 American Clipper, 21ft Rear Kitchen, Dodge 360, 521F

terry and karen conkle

you might try the coleman company in wichita ks

coleman.com