News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

membership

Started by Bill Henry, January 30, 2005, 10:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Henry

I just bought my first RV yesterday...a cherry '78 w/a 440. 21F.  I haven't been this nuts over something in a long time. My 11 year old and I trail ride and I'm looking forward to many happy outings.

Is there an annual membership fee?  A name and phone number of someone to contact?    Can I get Clipper gear?

Help, I need to be better informed om my Clipper... I'd like to get more information on my coach, I think I read I need to be a member first.
and can we post photos on this page??

Thanks,

Bill Henry

Conrad

Velcome to de vorld uff Clipper-dom.  U cahn chek oout anny time U like but U cahn nevah  leef...
:wink:

dig

Bill - congrats on your purchase!! I have had mine for about 6 months now and love it. Looking forward to taking it out again in Feb!

For club info, check out this page - http://americanclipperownersclub.com/acoc.html  There is a membership application and details. There is also a link there for the list of parts and goodies the clup sells.

Pictures: you can post pictures here if they are hosted on a web server. If you don't already have a server to put them, check out http://www.photobucket.com/  Good service.

This is THE place to get info on your new RV. Once you are a member, you will be able to access the Tech forum. There is a TON of info in there.

Where you from?

Have fun!!

--dig

Bill Henry

Dig,

thanks for the welcome...I live in Vancouver, Wa.  There's another very sano. clipper about a mile from my house...gotta go by and see the boy.

I work in the automotive aftermarket...deal with Performance Warehouse (Portland / Tacoma) quite a bit.  I saw your 'other ride'  - very nice.  I first saw Jack Roush at the 12 hours of Sebring in the early '80's. Even then, his camp was above the rest.

Married, w/ 2 kids. 14 yr. old girl (yikes) 11 year old boy, we got motocycles. He's got a 125 Yamaha, I got a few, but the Big Dog is a KTM 520.  Noth'in like a big bore single OHC w/ four valves. 9K RPM!!

Speed Channel and the Clipper Website...does it get any darn better??

Where are you at?

Bill

bigray

I read trail riding and immeditely thought of horses. It's rodeo time in Houson!! That's a Texan for ya !

Welcome aboard Bill. I've had my baby for 15 months now. Get it...baby.... 15 months. :D

At any rate, I'm shackled with two income stealers. One 4 years (boy) and the other 10 months (girl). We all love to camp. We are heading to Opeleusas Louisiana this weekend for some camping.

I chuckled at the excitement I'm reading in your email. I was the same way. It doesn't get any better. It's addictive, Man. Me and a couple other members are starting a 12 step program so you are welcome to join.

Seriously, Clippering is lots of fun. You won't find a better manufactored coach and the group of people on this forum is awesome. Make sure you join because there are other goodies in the tech forum.

FYI... In your spare time, read the post on this site. It's some useful stuff here. When I got my Clipper, I read every single post. Some more than once.

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!

Jimbilly

Bill,
Welcome to the group.  You'll not find a better group of people to be associated with.  We've had our "girl" for almost a year now and can't wait for spring.  This club is the greatest source of information on our rigs that you can imagine.  Just wait til you get your membership and can access the tech forum you will spend hours reading and learning about your Clipper.  If the answer to your question isn't posted- Just ask!  Someone can almost always steer you in the right direction.  Just a side note-we picked up our Clipper in Todedo, Oregon.  If we ever run into you I'll have to tell you the tail of our trip home to Everett, Washington.

Have Fun,

Jimbilly
'78 /440 Bunkhouse

AC4BONNIE

Bill and Dig
I think the website listed is the old site.  Check out this link for the new site.

http://americanclipper.com/ :roll:

dig

Quote from: "AC4BONNIE"Bill and Dig
I think the website listed is the old site.  Check out this link for the new site.

http://americanclipper.com/ :roll:

Wow - I get the eye roll  :shock:

I'm not too sure about the two sites, but the link I gave is the one that hosts this forum, so my assumption was that it was probably an accurate link to give. They both seem to have the same application form, so I am sure either one would be safe to fill out ;)

Don't quote me, but I *think* the one I posted - the one which hosts this forum - is the "official" site. I could be wrong (and quite often am)  8)  The other site states "This website is in no way affiliated or connected to the ACOC except for that the webmaster is a 6 year ACOC member.". I think both sites give great information and are very helpful in learning about our RVs.

--dig

handyman

thats the old one the new one is     americanclipperownersclub.com

AC4BONNIE

It is quite possible I am wrong.  However the website you listed has not been updated since May 2004.  It still shows the clipper I purchased for sale.  I do know there was a problem last year with a hacker and the address changed.  If anyone has any different please advise.  

Thanks

handyman

Did you contact the web master and tell him it was sold   ?

Shayne

Quote from: "AC4BONNIE"It is quite possible I am wrong.  However the website you listed has not been updated since May 2004.  It still shows the clipper I purchased for sale.  I do know there was a problem last year with a hacker and the address changed.  If anyone has any different please advise.  

Thanks

Which Clipper did you buy and I will update the classifieds.  :)  People have a tendancy to not let me know when rigs get sold.
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146