News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Water Pump wont turn on? Any suggesttions on any fuses....

Started by eddie76clipper, February 09, 2011, 06:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie76clipper

Hello,

I have a 1976 American Clipper just recently took it in to replace the carb and my mechanic hooked up the outlet cable that lights up the inside and also turns the water pump on; however the current issue now is that it seems not enough electricity is running through since the dash light that indicates if power is full now states low.

Any suggestions on any fuses that might be the issue?

By the way kind of new to this link; hello everyone!

Thanks,

Eddie

John Eversoll

Hi Eddie, start checking the ground.. Bad ground No workie goodie

I would just replace the pump myself and hope that it was just on it's way to the trash can..

But then Jerry or Horst might have a better idea for you to check...

John Out"

eddie76clipper

Hi John,

Thanks; it seems the original owner replaced the water pump just by looking at it. It might be something else more than likely having to do with some kind of fuse or the cable that hooks up to the 112V Outlet?

I'm not sure? Working fine but then took a dump....What's funny about this whole thing is that before the inside lights wouldn't turn on when the clipper was on and now they do but the pump wont run. Something may be reversed here..