News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Looking for Clipper

Started by Jim Harper, January 30, 2006, 07:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Harper

I'm looking for a  440 Dodge powered , 24 ft Clipper in the Southern Calif area..Almost any condition..( Jack of all trades)...Anyone got  one to sell ??

susan-y

Jim, susan.huff3@verizon.net  21ft, soutwestern oregon, very good conditon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jim Harper"I'm looking for a  440 Dodge powered , Clipper in the Southern Calif area..Almost any condition..( Jack of all trades)...Anyone got  one to sell ??

Anonymous

looking for a coach a little closer to southern Calif..almost any condition...21ft perferred

susan-y

Jim, have you checked this.  Lots of CA clippers.  Course postings look a little old... but you never know. Sue

http://americanclipperownersclub.com/classifieds/clippers_forsale.htm

Anonymous

The one in San Diego is still for sale...been trying to ge hold of the guy....Wish I was closer or I would have prob have gotten yours in a sec.....tks JIM

Jim Harper

Went down to San Diego with money in hand....guy desided he really didn't want to sell his Clipper.....if anyone has a lead please call...951-685-3955 home or 951-231-5409   cell...I'm a mechanic by trade and have restored a couple of other older RV's in the past....thanks Jim Harper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jim Harper"I'm looking for a  440 Dodge powered , 24 ft Clipper in the Southern Calif area..Almost any condition..( Jack of all trades)...Anyone got  one to sell ??

Hi Jim,,  We're probably going to sell our 24 footer.  Still looking to buy?  We're in Carmel Valley, CA.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jim Harper"I'm looking for a  440 Dodge powered , 24 ft Clipper in the Southern Calif area..Almost any condition..( Jack of all trades)...Anyone got  one to sell ??

Jim,  I guess I should have left my phone # in the other message:  (831)  224-6608.  Mike and Myrleen

Anonymous

Mr Harper if you are still interesred in a clipper in the san diego area, we have one for sale. I will check this site if you are interested.

I Have A 21 Foot Dodge 440 Runs Good Everything Works Looks Good Has 6 New Tires Roof Air Honda 4000 Gen. But I Live In Stockton California My E-Mail Is fredsredt@softcom.net

Gene M

1978 Clipper with rear kitchen in really good shape. Just needs a little TLC. Gene 714-393-6820 cell

Dennis Riordan

I have a 24 foot American Clipper.  It is located in Lewisville, Texas, near DFW Airport.

The engine, trans, etc. were good when I last ran it a year ago.

Dennis Riordan