News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

76 21 ft rear kitchen

Started by milliraye, August 14, 2005, 02:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milliraye

If anyone has a manual for this year I would gladly pay for a copy of it.
Also I have an Onan generator and it starts right up......Is there a switch I haven't found that makes it actually work after it is started? And will it run the A/C unit? :?:

tomfridley

milliraye, have you found the shore power cable and verified it is plugged into the matching receptacle in the shore power cable storage area?
this will complete the circuit to your air conditioning and other 120 volt circuits.
your generator will only perform in this configuration. this keeps you from  generating at the same time you are hooked up to an outside 120 volt source.

milliraye

:D Thank you. I will certainly try this out. I know there are two recepticales behind the generator.

tomfridley

the female recptacle i speak of is in the shore power cable storage area-not in the generator compartment. mine is on the drivers side.
the shore power cable is the large cable you would use to plug into a 120 volt source at a campground or your garage.

Rodney

Quote from: "tomfridley"the female recptacle i speak of is in the shore power cable storage area-not in the generator compartment. mine is on the drivers side.
the shore power cable is the large cable you would use to plug into a 120 volt source at a campground or your garage.
That's how mine is to.. under the rear seat of the dinette left side. //when I use the generator I plug it into the outlet from the generator which is in the same area or for shore power plug the same cable to outside power
Rodney

milliraye

:oops: Boy do I need "The Manual"  I feel like an idiot!
Thank you so much............. I should have written in much sooner, like a week ago, before i took the WA. peninsula loop! Actually saw three other Clippers on the road the very first day. Again Thank you very much!
:lol:
Melissa