News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

SHORE POWER DOOR

Started by LARRY RAY, March 21, 2005, 01:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARRY RAY

Well, folks, took the little Clipper out for a drive to give everything a good listening too before being off to the lake for a fishing trip and as luck has it, I heard something. My door came ope for the electric cord and now I am in need of either trim which I have been unable to find or another complete door. Other than trying to manufacture trim from alluminum sheeting in the shop, I thought I would give this a try first.  In other words-----HELP..........  Thanks
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

handyman

Larry if you go back through the forum someone posted a place where they made new doors to order also go to the links section I think there was a place there also they were a standed size so you might get lucky

handyman

Larry go to links and then allrite.com they have parts doors and such good luck

Shayne

Last I heard, Mel the Supply Officer still haad a few electric access doors in stock.
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146

LARRY RAY

Thanks for the info, now I will have to admit it.  Where the heck is the links section, and how do I get in touch with Mel.  Once more ---Thanks
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

handyman

on the home page where all the forums are at the bottom  mel you have to get a order form from the news letter and then just order what you need

dig

Quote from: "LARRY RAY"Thanks for the info, now I will have to admit it.  Where the heck is the links section, and how do I get in touch with Mel.  Once more ---Thanks

Hey Larry -
Here is a link to the Links page - http://americanclipperownersclub.com/links.html  There are a bunch of good sites listed there.

Mel is listed in the member directory that comes with the newsletters. I think that is about the best way to track him down.

--dig