News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Ford Dual Groove Pulley

Started by RYBKA, May 01, 2002, 01:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RYBKA

To all ACOC members that need a dual groove pulley :

I have received at least half dozen requests for the part number to the dual groove pulley I used on my 1979, 440 Clipper.

The Ford ID Number is E3TC3D673B.

This is NOT the part number.  

Have your local Ford Dealer look up the part number via this ID (Engineering ID).

I found this pulley on a pump that had already been salvaged, so I do not know from what vehicle it came from.

However, my local Ford dealer informed me that the part was still available, but he would not tell me what the Part Number was "cause he was in business to sell parts!"

vty, RYBKA ACOC 3279

robert spence

Reference  to the great pulley caper.going to local ford dealer and using the ford id number supplied by Rybka  the part number is E3TZ-3A733-B  currently $109.53 not stocked but can be ordered Supposidly the pulley eas used on 83 ford  econoline van,  Spence 3285