News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

so many problems

Started by handyman, March 26, 2002, 10:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

handyman

First my heater fan rubs and makes noise when running has anyone ever changed one of them other than the noise it works great. I read that the panel above the gen battery compartment comes off does it hinge from the front or does it come completly off and if so how. how hard is it to change the dump valves mine leak a little also should you rebuiled them or replace them and how do you replace them do they unclamp or do you have to cut the pipes I need a lot of help on my clipper lots of years of neglect  

Richard Peterson

As for the dump valves, they are sealed into the holding tanks and will come out when you remove the clamps. (if there are any)  I replaced my dump valves with a Valterra unit and some extra black tubing.  You only need to re-seal them with silicone and replace the clamps.  This unit brings both valve handles to a place where you can easily reach them.
Richard Peterson

handyman

thanks richard I'll go down and look for them I was hoping they would come out with the clamps that'll be one head ache out of the way also did you know my dad Jim Foster and this clipper they lived in phoenix to