News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Clipper Journal Index

Started by John Mey, March 04, 2004, 09:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Mey

I am  new member with a 1977 21ft 440 Clipper.
I recently recieved my membership info. I am wondering about the "packet of past Journals with index for cross referencing" (for $70). With my Clipper I did get a binder with Journal issues #61 thru #87 with a index for those issues. Is the offer I recieved in my membership packet something different, or just a more inclusive of what I have here? Does the $70 give me (ALL) back issues with index? How many issues is that?  .....Ranger

junebob

Ranger
To date there have been 97 issues of the news letters. So you are only lacking the last 10.    The last INDEX I have appears to be 1998, which covers through issue #65. It has an additional page, a 1999 addendum covering from issues 66 through 71.  Mel our supply officer is probably the only one thatcan  clarify whether or not their is an updated index. It seems I remember the news letters and the index used to be available seperately also, but I could be wrong about that.Any more the News letter is composed 90+ % of the same things that are on the web sightBob member#10

John Mey

Thanks a lot Bob. Yea, I think what I have now, with the web site is enough. Ive only had my clipper a little while and have used this web site a bunch. Its been a great help in getting things ready and knowing what to expect out of these old Clippers.  .....Ranger