News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

76 operating manuel

Started by Dan, July 04, 2003, 02:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

I am looking for a 21' 76 rear kitchen operating manuel for my clipper. I have the service manuel for the dodge, but need the operating manuel on how to work everything.  I will be going on on a long trip and need it to help when I dump and how to use everything.  Can anyone help?

dan #3399

Richard Peterson

Your best route is to find a friendly, experienced, RV dealer or owner who will understand all of your systems and answer your questions.  There never was a complete manual for the coach, only individual instruction sheets for each system.  Some of the club  
members have these and might help you there.  If you have specific questions, we could help you with some of those.  
Richard Peterson

Conrad

Oh Dan, My man!    I too have a 76 rear kitchen.  I have instruction books for the hardware that came with it, heater, toilet etc.  Is this what you are looking for?  I can make copies for you.  Just list what you are looking for and I will take it from there.  Annnnnd you say you have the Dodge manual?   Oooh baby.  I have been looking for one for a while.  I am looking for the vacuum diagram for mine.  Can you help?  My unit is 360 2bbl with no air pump.  thanks

Grizzlybear & Panda

We have a 75 and have no info on it.
It was given to us for our future Church mission. :)
But before it was given to us, several of the things were stolen from it. :shock:
We nee all the help we can get on any info someone out there might have.
Things we need to replace are:
Tires (7), water pump, converter, inverter, generator, intake, carb, distributor. Can you believe that all that was stolen from it :(
Hope someone out there can send us copies of all the manuals and operating books on this 75 unit.
All the wires were cut and there are loose wires all where the items were removed.
Help :!:
Paul & Carolyn