News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

aircondition schroud

Started by spikey, September 09, 2010, 04:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey

looking for schrold for my 76 am clp. is there a croos over from colman or such. i know that it is a "instamatic" (which is out of bussiness)

John Eversoll

I an under the impression that there is a shroud that is generic...

But am unsure as who makes it...  you could try the Dr Rv guy He seems to have everything in the world that goes on an Rv..
Look for the posting for refridge.... there is a link on that page...John

spikey

thanks john , will look into that. still looking

Horst

Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

John Eversoll

H O R S T          Is The MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)