News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Dump valve source???

Started by Rastaman, January 27, 2007, 06:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rastaman

I need to replace the black water dump valve.....i remember reading somewhere that they could be obtained from??????/did a search no luck...anyone know.....
rastaman

LARRY RAY

I HAVE GOOD LUCK WITH THIS COMPANY  TRY IT, OR DO AS I DID. GO TO A RV DEALERSHIP AND THEY MAY HAVE A PARTS CATALOG WITH THE RUBBER GASKETS THAT WILL FIT THE SLIDE. THE ONE IN LUBBOCK TEXAS DIDI ANYWAY. SURE SAVED A LOT OF WORK AND TROUBLE REPLACING THE WHOLE THING. ANYWAY TRY THIS SITE. THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE.
//www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv_parts_rv_accessories.htm
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

jolym3

I just repalaced mine. Bought it from www.rvpartsoutlet.com. They had
a couple of choices at a couple of different prices. I've bought a hand full of stuff from them they've been reat to me.

jolym3

Rastaman

thanks guys...my valve body is broken so it needs replacement...the only ones i have been able to find are the bolt in types...which are going to require the flanges on both sides of the valve...i am afraid that by the time its all assembled the T with the pipe going to the gray water may not line up. I have gotten a T and piping from home depot.
I just thought that i read on this site that there was someone who had everything "plug and play"
Glad to see there is still some life on this site :-)
david

caninecaravan

If you are member of the ACOC then you can order the entire assembly from the club. Its about $75.00 for both the new black and grey water assembly and it works great.
canine caravan ACOC #3552

Rastaman

I thought so...just couldnt find out how to order it from the club...how do you order???
thanks

caninecaravan

Go the main web site and look at the order form. It shows a black valve in back or a grey valve in back. You need to know where your valves are located depending on rear kitchen or side kitchen. I have a 21' 1978 440 and my grey valve was in front and the black valve in back. Hope that helps.
canine caravan ACOC #3552

JerryT

Rastaman
I updated mine with the one the club sells, it was a very good upgrade!!! do it, you will like it, works well.
Jerry T