News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Annual Rally - anyone attend?

Started by Horst, June 01, 2005, 11:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horst

Anyone go to the Annual Rally?
How about a report?
Wish I could have gone  - but all I do is work lately - my poor Clipper just sits  maybe she gets to idle every few days, or take a Saturday drive now and again
:-(
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.

bigray

Poooooooor Clipper. Work.............Horst, get your priorities right, MAN.  :lol: My motto is: Work fuels my personal life. Just mean you are going to have alot of fuel for camping when the work slows down. Speaking of fuel....thank God gas prices have droped!

Funny I went to storage to crank my Clipper day before yesterday. We are heading out next week camping but we are taking the travel trailer. :(  

I want to sneak off on a weekend camping/fishing trip in the Clipper but like you Horst work is beyond crazy right now. But at least we are employeed. Right!

I too was wondering if any attended the rally and had some photos to share. I got two responses on my Midwest rally inquiry so far. I'm going to attend the West coast rally next year so I hope a location and time is decided at this year's rally so I can plan accordingly. Me and the family are going to take two weeks off and make a vacation out of it! I can't wait!

dig

I was there!  8)  Was a great time. I have a bunch of pictures, but have been burried in work :( I will post as soon as I can.

--dig