News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Where Are My ACOC News Letters?

Started by vidude, February 11, 2005, 03:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vidude

I became a new member last summer. After paying my dues, I also ordered the (Complete Set of Back News Letters - including the index) for $70.00. My check cleared in October. I wrote a letter in November to the place I sent my registration check and payment for the back issues,  asking for assistance and received no reply. I know I need to be patient, especially since the club officers are volunteers, but can someone tell me what I can do to get what I ordered? I'd settle for a refund, but would much rather prefer to receive the newsletters.

Can someone please get me a phone number to call?

Thanks for the help.
Ed Snyder
ACOC #3486