News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Season must be over

Started by handyman, November 02, 2004, 03:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handyman

Gosh this place is like a morgue everyone must have put the clips away for the winter :shock:

bigray

Yeap Jim it seems as if it just the faithful few of us.

Man, camping is getting good in these parts. I have plan for the next two weekends. Whoooo who!!!!!!!!

Shayne

Seems to happen about this time of year... I should start seeing the classified ads coming in soon....  short timers  :D

But it's all good, if nothing else, people that find their clippers on the website already know about the club.

I'm almost embarrased to say.. my clipper hasn't been out in about 6 months...
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146

Andy Illes

Tch, tch Shayne... crank that puppy up and head for someplace with a heated pool, jacuzzi, and a good bar for a weekend...  :D

The Tech Forum's pretty active, I've been posting there.

Hey dumb question guys.  I can NEVER get my ('76) doghouse back on right, esp on the driver's side!!!  The clamp just won't catch.  Once in a while I can get it, but can never remember what voodoo it took.  From the floor clamp, it looks like it oughtta go forward another 1/4" or so, which I guess is what the clamp's supposed to do... but darned if I can get it up there.  Tips?

bigray

Andy,

Just don't put the floor screws in first. That way you have a little wiggle room.

And make sure that there are no wires hanging down from the radio.

Good Luck!

Horst

doghouse not seating properly

1) as noted, check for wires
2) look carefully at the rubber seal (on the clipper) for bumps, warps
3) check your doghouse insulation, sometimes it can hang up on stuff, like a manifold shield, air cleaner, etc.
Horst
ACOC  #2961
'75 Clipper 821F, Dodge 360........sold it in 2015.......now running a Ford F-250 towing a 2008 Layton trailer.