News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Roof Vent

Started by dig, August 06, 2004, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dig

bigray - Here are a few pics of the roof vent you were asking about.

Looks like I need to do a bit of patching  :wink:

-- dig

bigray

Thanks Dig.

Anyone know where I can get this vent cover. I've checked everywhere.

Den

I have no idea where to get one, however if you find one see if they have two I also have needed one for some time now.  :roll:  What I finally did was use aluminum screen material over the top with zip ties holding it on.

dig

I saw them at Camping World yesterday, but can not find them on the web site. I will be going back this week, so I will copy down a part number and post it here. It was pretty cheap and looked almost identical to the pictures I posted.

-- dig

bigray

Thanks again Dig. You are a big help. Let me know that part number soon a you get a chance. With the part number,   hopefully I can order it  online.

dig

Here is the vent I found at Camping World -

With all of the information I have on this thing, I am still now able to find it on the Camping World web site. I found it on the Camco site (www.camco.net) by typing "vent kit" in the search. Seems that it may require a call to Camping World to order it. They did have the vent without the putty and the screws (not in a blister pack) for a buck or so less.

Info:
Camco Part Number: 40133
Description: Replace All Plumbing Vent Kit Beige
Description on Camping World receipt: Plumbing Vent Kit
Part Number on CW receipt: 00009456000
Price at CW: $4.31 (PC) :: $4.79 (Regular Price)

I did find it at RV Pro Shops for $6.59  :shock:   - http://rvproshops.com/en-us/dept_80.html

-- dig

bigray

Dig you are a life saver. You don't know how hard I have tried to find this puppy. It's hard just describing what you want when you talk to folks at the RV shops.

Thanks again. I will order one today. My girl is in the shop getting the cab painted. Once the cab is painted, I'll see how it looks in comparison to the rest and perhaps might paint the rest if the guy doesn't try to make a fortune off me.