News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

76' Owner's Manual needed

Started by JPDD, April 08, 2004, 03:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPDD

Just bought a 76 21' rear kitchen 440, and would love to have an owner's manual. If anyone can send me a copy i would appreciate it.My e-mail address is jpdd2729@charter.net

Shayne

Clippers didn't really come with a 'manual'.  About the closest I've found is individual manuals for things like the stove, and the furnace and the fridge.  But not a real manual like you'd get with a new car.

The best manual you will find for these is the back issues of the Journal available from the Supply Officer and the online info here in the Tech Forums.  :D
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146

Grizzlybear & Panda

We are new to this site.  :)
We keep seeing about back issues of Journals.
What are these and where can they be gotten :?:  :?:
We have a 1975 Dodge and need all the information on it we can find.
Paul & Carolyn
Golden Valley, Az

HPotter

First you need to join the club. Info on how to join is  here on this website. With your membership you can order them. The complete set fills four 3-ring binders.

Harold ACOC #886