News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Any American Clipper Owner living in Chico CA.

Started by Kelly & Ilene Houser, December 08, 2003, 03:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly & Ilene Houser

Hello out their in Clipper Land!
I'm looking for someone in our town or local vacinity that has a Clipper.
If You are out their please let me know.
Have ?'s concernig unit, and if I could see yours it would help me a lot.
Especially about the awning, generator and battery compartments.
Thanks, Kelly

Howard

If you still have your motor home would like to hear from you.  Just acquired a 79 model and don't know a great deal about it.  This one was parked for about ten years and am amazed it runs well including the Onan generator. The rest of the unit is still an operational mystery!  Also looking for a wiring schematic of the entire unit.  Thanks

Howard  howardtf@sbcglobal.net

caninecaravan

I'm in Stockton, which is about 21/2 hours down I-5 from you. We have a 78 with the side kitchen. You can get the scematic form the Clipper Club. Look at the order form and then send the money for membership and scematic. The supply master will then send it to you. Hope this helps
canine caravan ACOC #3552

mccammonds

We have a 75 clipper.  We are based out of Orland but right now we are traveling.  We are attending a SKP Boondocker Rendezvous in Englewood, Kansas.  Would like to cross trails with y'all when we circle back that way in November.    <mccammonds@yahoo.com>
SOLD MY 1975     821F      360cc  ACOC #3645
FULL TIME IN A 21FT WAS NOT CONDUCIVE TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE.  NOW HAVE A 34 FT BOUNDER
U.S. ARMY RETIRED

75clipper

I am in Ceres, Ca, I seen a few on the hwy and in town for gas, very nice welcome from JC