News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

78 for sale

Started by mike burwell, October 14, 2003, 02:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike burwell

we have a 1978 side kit party for sale..440 with rebuild about 6k ago, headers, awning,cd, new battery, 4 newer tires, spare parts,stainless wheel covers, manual, all reciepts, good condition,runs great but were having smog problems and is in shop now..price is $4000.00 smogged or $2500.00 firm no smog call me 530-268-3380 for further details..has been a fun great motorhome

Tyler Hoodenpyle

Would like some info on your Clipper if you would.  My wife and I are shopping around.  We met a couple from ACOC while we were in the Redwoods at the beginning of the month. I believe their names were Betty and Don.  Please email me at THoodenpyl@aol.com
Thanks!