News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

"owners manual" 1977

Started by myretirementplan1, June 13, 2003, 04:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myretirementplan1

Just bought a 1977 Clipper with rear kitchen, 440 engine and 61,889 on the clock. I know absolutely zilch about care and feeding of a motorhome and am desperate for any information that might be available. I had seen on the club site (just posted my check and application) where one of the members was kind enough to send a reproduced set of "owners manual" type info sheets out and wondered if I could possibly sign up for a set as well ? I would be happy to send postage and contribute to the next ink cartridge !!

Richard Peterson

Best advice you can get is to purchase the complete set of past journals from the club.  Then study them religiously until you understand what you have.  You also need to purchase a set of manuals for the the 77 Dodge van chassis so you can work on the engine, etc.  Good Luck!!  
Richard Peterson

myretirementplan1

Thanks Richard

I was lucky enough to get the original Dodge manuals.

Thanks for the advice on the back issues. I will save my pennies and order them as soon as possible.

All the best

John