News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

'78 Owners Manual

Started by Chameleon, February 18, 2003, 11:55:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

Hello,

Sorry, I posted this to the "tips and tricks" section yesterday...so I've copied it here to this section where it should have been.      

I'm a noobie RV'er and have recently purchased a '78 Clipper that appears to be in decent shape. What I'm looking for is an OWNERS MANUAL, if such an item exists, so I can learn about the maintenance and use of all the RV systems. I'm pulling my hair out trying to find a resource. Any help anyone could offer would be very much appreciated...thanks! - Robert    

Plante

We have a '78 side kitchen, party model with a 440, and I think we have all paperwork and instructions.  Let me know what you need and if I have it I can copy and send to you.

Chameleon

Hello Mr/Mrs. Plante!

I've endeavored to establish contact with you about the manual for a week through this site's private messaging program.  I just discovered that members have the option of turning it off. :/

On any account, yes, I would definitely like to get my hands on copies of whatever you have.  Sounds like you have what I need.     Any problem emailing me so we can make contact via email on the particulars??  

My email address is  cham3d@hotmail.com.

Thanks again!!

woendiwells

Mr. & Mrs. Plante, I also just recently purchased a 1978 American Clipper, Dodge 440 and would also like a copy of any and all information you may have.  Please contact me via e-mail:  woendwells@msn.com at your earliest convenience.  Thanks.

Plante

Wendy - I tried to send you an e-mail to get your address but couldn't get through.  Please check the address you gave in your previous note.  Thanks - and I have copies ready to send you.