News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

winter travel

Started by lisa bergman, December 22, 2002, 07:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisa bergman

Question about using my clipper during the winter.  We are going to be camped out at my Grandmothers house in Washington over Christmas and I am wondering if it is ok to use the water system.  We winterized, but I want to flush that out and fill the tanks so we can use all the facilities.  Anyone with experience?  Will we have problems with freezing?  The heat will be on.  My husband thinks we should leave it winterized and use Grandma's facilities.  Thanks

LarryAlida

Lisa.Better to be safe than sorry.There are to many places that the heat cannot get to. And a lot of work to fix frozen pipes ect. Larry.

lisa bergman

Thanks!  We ended up using Grandma's facilities.  Had a great trip, stayed nice and warm with just a small electric heater.  Left everything winterized and didn't have any problems.