News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Hello everyone

Started by milliraye, November 15, 2002, 07:24:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milliraye

I've had my Clipper for about 8 months now and am anxiously awaiting my membership so I can join in on all the fun with club activities. I have a 1976 21ft bunk model with rear kitchen and bath, I have been refinishing the interior, new carpet, drapes and blinds and upholstry. I've traveled to Wa. State back to Vegas, to Lake topaz, Nv. and back to Vegas with my two Bouviers and their Cat. I LOVE my clipper I spent 7 months traveling and living in my Clipper (YES, with my animals) I saw several Clippers on the road and spoke with a few Clipper owners as well. The design has been ideal for me, and I hope to receive my membership information soon so I can meet many more Clipper owners.
Melissa

Shayne

Welcome to the ACOC Melissa. Glad to have you aboard.  I'm sure you'll be getting your membership info soon.  
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146

lisa bergman

Hi I've been a member since July and haven't recieved any news letters for several months.  I only recieve 2 for Aug and Sept and havent seen one since.  Is there a problem?  Thanks

Shayne

Lisa, The last issue of the Journal was Issue #87. It was mailed out November 11th.

Issue #88 will go out in a couple weeks. Hopefully the first week of January.

I checked my mailing list, and you're on it, so if you didn't get one, perhaps it was lost in the mail?  
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146

lisa bergman

Sorr;y My husband has been hiding them on me.  Thanks for your response
lisa