News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Any events coming up soon?

Started by milliraye, November 16, 2002, 03:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milliraye

I see that I just missed the event in Sept. and am wondering if there are any more events scheduled in the near future. Im in Las Vegas, but know that I can travel anywhere in this Clipper.  

Shayne

King City, CA in February. San Lorenzo is a nice park, we've had rallys there in the past.

Also, there might be a local Chapter outing as well.  The contact info for the local Chapters is in the newsletter.
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146

John Eversoll

Don't think of it as the LAST days... It will just be a New begining!!!

And DON"T let read what you just wrote!!!!

My life wife my wife has taken me 30 yrs!!! Some ups and some downs but we made it through together :)

And I have made some really BONE HEAD mistakes!!!

go to bed happy and wake her up with a smile... It has worked for me through the years...

John :)

caninecaravan

The current calender calls for the following events. December 16 is a potluck for the Bay Area Clippers. January 21-23 to be determined. February is the National on the weekend of the 25-27th at Casa de Fruta in Holister, Ca. March 18-20 will be in Gridley, Ca. April 15-17th will be at Canyon Creek and May is National again. More events are planned for the rest of the year and membership in National will get you the information when the National Rallys are held. Also membership in the Bay Area Clipper Club will let you know what they are doing each month of the year. If you belong to National you should get the information about the Rallys. CanineCaravan
canine caravan ACOC #3552

John Eversoll

Hey there K-9, is there a chapter in Oregon?????

We are moving there in March

JerryT

Hey John!

When do you think you will have your rig back on the road?

JerryT

John Eversoll

Well Jerry, With gods Luck on my side and hope that my SSI keeps coming in............
I am looking at feb..  I am having Arrow tank make me a fuel tank.
it is going to cosgt me 350 bucks but It is going to be steel!!!
So buy that time I should have about 80% complete...  John

JerryT

80%, That's a driver back our way ;) We do not have inspections, all we have to do is dodge the police on those pesty safety items, you know, exhaust, brake lights, tail lights, wipers, broken windows, tires with tread  :o

JerryT

John Eversoll

Come on SSI....

I just got my Big 5 advertisement,

There is a rifle that I want to get.....

It is the U.S. "M-1" .30-Carbine..... 799...

Or the M16 spr .22LR

semi auto...399.... what to do what to do????????

JerryT

You gonna shoot your Clipper???

JerryT

John Eversoll

Naaa, just getting ready for what ever happens :)