News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

fuel pump, on generator

Started by rvguy101, September 19, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvguy101

hello people, so i got my dad old 76 clipper. our kids, named it willy. we took it down to wa state, from Alaska. well on the way back, the fuel pump on the Onan generator it have. went out on us. but i don't know, what type to put on it. as ome, i can't find for one that old. but was thinking, if any of you guys. had to put a new fuel pump on you generator on your clipper. & if so, what type did you went with ?. i would highly appreciate, if u can tell me what type you used. thank u if could.
77 dodge clipper, with 20,000 miles. & a 85 Vogue motor coach diesel 35 foot.

JimW77Clipper

I installed electric fuel pump from Napa on my 1977 440. Just after the inline fuel filter. Then remove the old mechanical fuel pump. Then run a new fuel line from the electric pump up and over the transmission to the carburetor away from the exhaust