News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Gear Vendor Overdrive ``

Started by 2travelers, April 13, 2018, 03:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2travelers

I have a 1978 Dodge 440 American Clipper, which we just drove from AZ to Texas.  No problems, except having the water pump replaced. 
I am looking for a GearVendor overdrive to go behind the A727 automatic transmission.

Any advise on where to find one?

Jim Ponder

rvguy101

http://www.gearvendors.com/motorhome.html it there website. best bet is going there. what i did for my.
77 dodge clipper, with 20,000 miles. & a 85 Vogue motor coach diesel 35 foot.

Clipper Joe

Hi Jim,
Welcome To Web Site. Are You Trying On Getting Overdrive To Try & Save On Fuel Cost.
One Of The Old Clipper Supply Officer Bob, Did Some Checking & He Found That The Cost Of Unit & Installation, Was Very
Costly. He Has A Friend That Had One & Did Not Help That Much For Price.

Are You A Member? You Can Access The Tech Support Section On This Web Site.
Please Join It Helps Are Club, You Will Find Application On Home Page.

Happy Camping,
Clipper Joe

1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher