News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Water pump & battery power switch

Started by Goody1955, July 07, 2016, 06:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goody1955

Hello, my switch needs to be replaced. My local RV store did not have what I needed. While we we'er out RVing this 4th July my wife turned on the pump when she tried to turn it off it would not click off, so I broke out some wd40 and was able to turn it off, but the pump would not come back on. When we got back home I took the screws out of the panel to see if I could do anything while I was messing around with it the pump came on but when I switch to the left to check battery level it dose not work. So the pump right now goes on and off but no battery level check.Anyone have an idea where I can find this kind of switch it has 5 terminals
Thanks Cliff & Karin Goodman Paso Robles CA. 77 440 rear kitchen.

Clipper Joe

Hi Cliff,
Sorry To Hear You Had Problems On Your RV Outing.
All Those Switches Are 12 Vdc, The Battery Check Meter Is Available At ACOC
Supply Officer Mel. Do Not Know Pricing.
I Have A Spare But Will Like To Keep For My 1977 Clipper.
These Electrical Parts Are Getting Harder To Come By.
The Switches Are Sold At A Real Good Hardware Store.

Good Luck & Let Us Know How You Make Out.
Keep Us Posted.
Joe
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

Goody1955