News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Rear Chrome Bumper 1977 Rear Kitchen

Started by Clipper Joe, April 15, 2013, 09:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clipper Joe

Hello All Of You Happy Clipper Owners Out There??

My Wife & I  Are New Member's # 3749 >> But Have Owned Our 1977 Dodge 440 Rear Kitchen Clipper For Many Years Now. It Has Gone Through Many Changers, Mostly Orig. But lot Of New Modern Upgrades. I Have Been Checking Out ACOC's Web Site For Many Years Now.
I Would Like To Thank So Very Much The Web Master Who Was Able To Make This Web Site Great Again & Able Clipper Owners The Chance To Use It Again... I Know In the Early Years & Now, There Was A lot Of Information In It.
  I Hope I Will Be Able To Answer Some Question You May Also Have, I Am Semi-Retired But Have Worked As An Electrician/ Mechanic For More Than 40 Years. & Have Done Almost Everything On Our Clipper.

>>>> I'M Now Looking For A Nice Chrome Rear Bumper For 1977 Dodge 440 -21 Ft Rear Kitchen, If Anyone Out There Knows Where One Is? Maybe Someone (Sorry To Hear) May Have Has A Clipper Catch Fire Or Have Had A Clipper Damaged Beyond Repairs, Or Stolen/ Recovered
Etc.

Thanks So Much,

Joe & Denise
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

WallyDawg

He Joe,
I think you could take yours and get it rechromed for cheaper than a NEW one. I don't know where you live but there a company close to me that will do mine for $300, and that includes straightening it.

Mark

Clipper Joe

Hi Mark,
Do you have the Chrome Guys Contact info?
We Live in East Bay, Ca.

The Bumper I have on my Clipper, Has been worked on Past Owners have looked like they grabbed both ends, has been Straightened, Chrome is pretty good shape, but weld marks Bugs me.
Was looking for Someone, who has crashed or had just moth ball a old non Running 1977 Clipper.
If Anyone in Northern California sees on in wrecking yard please give a shout out?

I just Change out RM66E Dometic Fridge, have Installed it last week.
Will Add Install to Tips in Forum, Had to Do A Few Mod.
To get New Dometic RM 2510.2R, move LPG line & Space Fridge 1-3/4" out & Move top Cabinet Shelf.
Have Orig. Fridge for Clipper, have Spare parts of it, like freezer Door, Knobs, gas unit & Front Door has  small crack in gasket, has been taped, should be fine.

Thanks again Mark for responding on Bumper,

Joe & Denise

There is Nothing that is impossible, I may take a little longer....
1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

WallyDawg

Joe,

I don't have the info right now, I can get it for you later. But where your located in Cali, you have about 10 chrome shops in that area. That would be your best bet. Bumper shop, Bumper Boys is the name of a couple. They are  always up here at the swap meets.

Mark