News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Hank, Where are you????

Started by John Eversoll, October 08, 2011, 10:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eversoll

Hi hank, just havent heard from you in a while...

Hope everything is ok........John Eversoll

Hank Jourdin

Hey big John, you act like you missed me , well I was haveing some trouble loggin in to the web site for a few weeks until I got  hold of Shayne Barr and he fixed what ever the problem was, so now I be back! How are you doin up there in GOD'S country? I bet your missin old California by now arn't ya?  Well the Holidays are just around the cornor and you just can't wait for that first snow, the smell of turkey  and pies cooking , a nice warm fire crackling  with a good football game  going on, and your just lovin it. and all of a sudden someone says OH JOHN !!!!!!! we need some snow shoveled off the drive way so we can get to the store,we love You Daddy!   Well Daddy this Buds for !   Thanks for thinkin of me and take care Hank Out!

John Eversoll

Hi Hank, Just thinking that we all should be more attentive to our members .

We don't see each other only talk on line in this little chat room.

You get to know a person after a few months of contact.  I thank you for your reply
and it was Well received.

Yes I am waiting for the snow and No I will no be driving in it,,
I will just be watching it snow with a cup of coffee in my right hand.

Take care,. PS.  No I do NOT miss Calif!!!!!!  Too much to see up here..     John E

USNRetired

I'm ready to move back to Oregon.  Getting fed up with this California political crap....  I may be living in heaven, 4 miles from the beach, can ride my motorcycle year round, can go camping just about any time I want and not have to carry a life jacket or snow shovel.  But all these rules and regulations and taxes they call fees!!  All the politicians and Governor Moon Glow or whatever and his Cousin Nancy Pelosi!  GAWD!  I may just move to San Felipe, Baja California and bribe a minor official or two....
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

John Eversoll

Ya think that's why I moved out???????

;D :)

I just love the people up here, the BS is nothing like it is down there..

Plus UP HERE!!! you can carry /// Pack ///   CCW.......

I love it.....  you can hunt fish camp.  The State Troopers are really nice here too..

I was talking with a couple of them last week in a resturant and one asked me what the pd was like down south...
I remarked "Oh you mean Tripple A with a gun".  They just about fell off their chairs..

Come up here where the air is clean and the people are very friendly... ;)

Take care, John.... Oh by the way I had to change my email address, someone hacked into my acct and started sending all my friends crap and span and dirty stuff..