News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Just acquired a 78 clipper

Started by Allen Harrell, September 22, 2011, 10:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allen Harrell

Today I was given 1978 AC that I have been trying to buy for 10 years. She has been sitting under a tree her in southern Oregon for 8 years and needs a lot of work. I have been a lifelong mopar die hard and I'm excited to get started on the rebuild.
  I hope to get to know you all and I hope to be as good a resource as this site appears to be. God bless

John Eversoll

How doo dee doo Neighbor Allen,  Where ya located????

I be here in southern Oregon...  Chiloquin....

If yours is anything like mine It is going to be great fun...

Keep intouch..  John

Allen Harrell

I am in Brookings! As far south and as far west as you can get and still be in the Beaver state.
I have been to Chiloquin a couple of times and am looking forward to going to that area again.Maybe we can meet up there some day or if you come to the coast stop in and say howdy.
Is there an Oregon chapter of Clipper owners? If not we may have to start one lol. Allen

John Eversoll

Well, Howdy doo neighbor...

I do agree about the chapter, it would be great to get all those Clippers that are hidding in the woods

up here together..  I am former Coast Guard and really don't care to get to close to the OCEAN agin...

We moved up here in March and I have been very busey cleaning the 9 1/2 acers that we own...sigh...

I know a great resturant on high way 97 It is called miletas resturant..  GREAT FOOD!  I live only 10 minuets from there..  Let me know and we can meet there..

Mine is down for RESTURATION!!!!  drive train is new all that is left is the interior..

"OH what fun it is going to be"..... keep in touch, John