News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Chapters

Started by John Eversoll, December 26, 2010, 08:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eversoll

Hi there Guys, Since we are moving to OREGON in March--

Is there a chapter up in that area?????

Or should I just sell the Clipper-----  John :)

LARRY RAY

Hey John. What do you mean by Chapter? Clipper Club? If thats what you mean you may have to do as us. We are the only ones in West Texas that I know of, so we started our own. We are owners, operators, CEO/Manager, Employee and cheif cook and bottle washer. We are now on Book 1 Chapter, Paragraph 1 Line 1. Someday when we runn into someone who wants to join us we will expand the book. ;D  Have fun in the cold country. ::)
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

mccammonds

Or y'all might want to come and boondock with us. WE could start a boondocker Chapter and have rendezvous all over and let all our AC friends enjoy the campfire.     We are now put up just west of Yuma,AZ  with a group of boondockers drycamping on the desert.
SOLD MY 1975     821F      360cc  ACOC #3645
FULL TIME IN A 21FT WAS NOT CONDUCIVE TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE.  NOW HAVE A 34 FT BOUNDER
U.S. ARMY RETIRED

John Eversoll

Yup, that is what I ment...  I was just wondering if the club had

an aux. club up that way I know that Chuck Carrrol lives up that way

and was thinking that there might be more.. But Boooooooon docking is fun.

Just need to get me a gen so I can have some comfort and a quiet one

so I don't P off the neighbors....  Thanks!!!!!!!!!!   John :)

mccammonds

NO!!   Go the solar route.
SOLD MY 1975     821F      360cc  ACOC #3645
FULL TIME IN A 21FT WAS NOT CONDUCIVE TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE.  NOW HAVE A 34 FT BOUNDER
U.S. ARMY RETIRED

jon

Who needs electricity anyway? The stove runs on gas and usually have a fire to cook on anyway. Just need a little bit of battery power to run the water pump to flush the toilet.

John Eversoll

You didn't mention watch TV....

Got to watch the OREGON Ducks Win again!!!!!

Then You have NASCAR on Sarturdays during the summer months

And just for those hot afternoons ya got to run the air.

JOhn Out:)

USNRetired

Ahhh the pleasures of civilization.....   I already bought a generator large enough to run the important stuff in the house in the event of an emergency.  (I'm a member of the Oceanside Civilian Emergency Response Team "CERT") and just load it on the cargo carrier on the back of the Clipper whenever I know I'm going to be somewhere there is no AC available.  My new reefer is enough to keep the beer cold or freeze some ice for the scotch. 
Jim & Marina in Beautiful Oceanside, California
ACOC #3714
1977 Rear Kitchen Party Model (821FC)

John Eversoll

Now there is a man with a Plan!!!