News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

What ya been up to

Started by John Eversoll, September 14, 2010, 09:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Eversoll

Hi there Dan,  Long time no hear from....

Working I bet.....   Make an y head way on your  Rig???

Mine is almost done... Had to drop the fuel tank again.. 

I foregot to install the vapor line.....sigh....

I do have photos and will down load them for ya to Gander at as soon as

I get the rig finished.  Started to polish the outside yesterday-- Boy what a job

Well, just thought I say a howdy doo ..  Take care,  John

prophetdaniel2

Hey John,
    Not much here actually. I got sick with a wicked cold day after i got home from work, which then passed from me to each consecutive kid.....LAME :P weather has been tauntingly great this R-n-r, Not like the lousy rainy summer we endured. I did just begin winterizing Bessie (the clipper) today and realized that I never posted the pictorials of my radiator hangar modz. :-\ Looks I got some camera time comming up. I go to work tomorrow night unfortunately............ :'(

Asside form the above lameness I have begun building an electric bace guitar while at work. origionally intended to be made from ply, pine, oak, and other north slope common materials, I was shown the secret slope stash of ancient MAHOGANY!!!!!! ??? :o ;D
    THis down time project has been consuming my mind recently.....I will have alot of downtime when the temp reaches -35deg ambient....which = coldweather equipment shutdown, SInce I run a loader, I wont have much to do but hang with the carpenters.....so I thought a ghetto guitar was in order....the carpenters surprised me with their secret stash, which required a different approach to the build..... ::)
    Home made instrument building is one of my many passions since highschool.....I have been obsessing ever since, and researching:
Here is some of the types of instruments Im interested in building:
http://www.ricktoone.com/orchid/
this guy is my new hero!  scroll down the page to be amazed........did i ever mention I was a bace player?

John Eversoll

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, I love building furniture....

I rock to Z Z  TOP and the oldies...

My Brother in law has sat in with Sting and a couple of other groups that I can't understand

He is an electrician and has done lots of work for some of the groups at their homes..

"must be nice"   Take care and  wrap "Bessie up nice and warm"

John