News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

1978 CLIPPER PAPERS

Started by LARRY RAY, January 06, 2008, 08:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARRY RAY

I was doing a few minor things to the Clipper yesterday and came across papers that I have had for some time and decided to share them. I have all of the original papers thet came with the 78 model, but these are my favorite. Hope you enjoy them. If you can read them real well, I can resubmit them . Window sticker serial # of my clipper id 48851. Enjoy::::::: ;D
ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

LARRY RAY

ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.

LARRY RAY

First pics came out way too small, so I'll try again. Don't seem to having much luck getting the size to where you can see it clearly. But here goes anyway.
ACOC# 3514

LARRY RAY

ACOC# 3514

clockwork

Anybody else notice the 45psi recco for the tires? I've been running 60psi in my load range D tires- I wonder who made and what the specs were for the original equip. tires?

Thanks, Larry, for the scans!
dave

LARRY RAY

I'll try and look today Dave. Like I said I have all of the original papers that came with it and if memory serves me they were Goodyear. I will check though, and edit add post or edit this one if I can.
LARRY
  I did check, but could not come up with the original tire papers. I did however find on the Firestone airbag papers the tire size was HR78-16.5. Supposedly they may have been Firestone tire,  not real sure. I am currently running a 875R-16.5 and inflate rear to 50 psi and front at 55. Gives me a smooth ride and milage was not affected at all.
ACOC# 3514