News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

I hate mices to Pieces !!!

Started by Rodney, April 11, 2006, 06:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodney

hello all.. New members and old.
Hope all is going well for you this fine new year.
been a while since I took a look at the inside of my Clipper and what did I find but Mouse droppings every where :( .
Where are those little bas^&%$%^rd's  getting in from??
I thought I was carefull to plug any holes while doing my upgrades.
anyone else have this problem and if so have you found any places I might have missed?
Please share if you have.
I now have a tin tomcat as a new addition to my Clipper.

Shayne

A mouse can squeeze through a hole smaller than a dime.  There are all kinds of tricks out there.. some claim they work, others say no.. steel wool in any holes, mothballs, fabric softener sheets... I'm sure Google knows of more.
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146

Rodney

Thanks for the reply Shayne, there is life in Clipper land after all :o
I guess the tin tomcat I put in the home scared them little rascels away. haven't seen any more droppings. boy can they make a mess tho. I need to take more care in putting things away and off the counters I use plastic boxes and containers for most of my stuff to keep things tidy guess I better get a few more. and go in search of where they are getting in. sure thought I had it sealed up.
Rodney

Shayne

Well.. if you continue to have trouble, I have a couple pet snakes you could borrow.  Though mice would be a little small for the python  ;)

They're quiet, and won't scratch up the furniture like a cat  :)
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146

Rodney

Gee thanks Shayne but I think I'll pass on the snakes.
:shock:
I haven't seen any more dropping since my spring clean up