News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

American Clipper "Stickers"

Started by ranger, March 14, 2006, 06:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranger

Hello All,

I've only had my AC for 2 months.  So far, I have replaced the carpet, restained the wood(minwax worked great).  Repainted the ceiling.  Gave it a tune-up.  Prepped it for paint on the front cab.  Smoothed out some cracks/blemishes on the fiberglass, snow sealed the roof(just in case) etc. ect. etc.  Always more to do though.

When I "get it where I want it" I'm hoping to purchase a set of new "American Clipper" stickers for the front and back?  Does anyone know where I can find them?

I would love to proudly display the "icon"  that I'm driving.

Thanks, Tim Ranger
1977 21ft Dodge
Vancouver, Wa

susan-y

Tim, I ordered mine through the Clipper Owners Club.  When you join they send a "parts list" with your membership info.  Tell's you what they have available for ordering.  Don't recall what the stickers cost, but they were not expensive.  Even have a link to help put them on.  I hadn't done something like this before and mine look great!

http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/rv/decal/index.shtml

ranger

Perfect, will do.

Thank you, Tim