News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Thanks

Started by aliendude, November 20, 2005, 11:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aliendude

Thanks for remembering me from before guys.    

Yeah,  I moved to Vegas from Tucson, and now I'm around my kids since I just live a 1/2 a block away in the trailer court.  

It is big transition going from Military to being retired, and working a regular job.    I drive a city bus now, and I got my CDL - Class B with Air Brake and Passenger endorsement.     Well, If they don't fire me.....
I call in too much.    Drive 14 hrs, then the next day 11, and can't sleep when I get home at 3:30 AM, and I'll call off.    ( I might crash the bus the next day.... too tired ) So, I don't know how long this will last....

It took me months to even get a phone.....and I still haven't swapped the plates on my clipper or the tow car....

Vegas is very expensive.    Most of the time I am broke, or have to go to work.    

The only thing I have done on my clipper is start to lay re-tile sticky tile on the floor....  I had painted it and tried to save the plywood, but gravel tracked in was tearing it up....

Tip - You can't fill in 1/4 in deep plywood sections with thick stucko, and expect it to dry......... it softened up the old plywood under it and bowed it up - and took a long time to dry again.  

In so far as Dodge's go, every night I drive past a used car lot here called La_Joya Motors on Boulder Highway.  He specializes in old MOPAR.  
But he's insane.    10 K for just about any old car on the lot.     He had an 70 E-body for a couple of weeks.......but I didn't even call.    It would be too depressing.     I'm like "yeah,  humm that car would be worth around 1500 bucks....maybe"   Now cause of all the home equity loan idiots - just about any mopar is beyond me.    

Most of the junk yards here have gone under.    They are now accident victim TOW and STEAL auction lots - Not Open to the Public.    

That and just about every week I'll see an abandon shopping cart of somebodies stuff -- that could not find a job and got kicked out of Budget Crack Suites..... then the cops jack them up, and leave thier stuff on the side of the road.      Probably take them away to the organ harvest center..... Shopping cart with 12in Box-O-Mart TV and blankets and Broken VCR, Bags of clothes.....  

Driving a bus and meeting the strange people is probably my penance I guess........  

Anyone remember that toy they had..... the "Creepy Monster Factory" where you put this coloured liquid in a mold and it made rubber little monsters.... kind of like an easy bake oven ?     Well, I want to know where is the creepy people factory ?  

Or Maybe I'm just bitter.    

40ft New RV's are faster than a bus.  

Running people off the road - after they cut you off and flip you off -- is fun.

Drunk Hobo's are a pain.    

I've got to look for a different job.    But in a Right-to-work state, with a minumum wage that has not changed in 20 yrs, and 50,000 illegals - it's not easy.  

I've heard Sea Piracy is booming again..... But I'm sue there are no Gena Davis Cut Throat Island look alike fem-fatale pirates out there.  

"then since you are a liar, and since you are so shallow, then I shall lie
you in a shallow grave...."

"Have some charity ma'am...'

"I brim with charity Mr. (can't remember),   I am charities very soul...."

BUT the bad part is when people get on my bus,  I hear the Governor of Jamaca guy in his carriage.....   "Step up sir..... I can do that you know."
And it's not like you can start singing Like Evil Crusty the Clown, "pirates of pensance", with a bus full of miscreants.  

Oh well.....I should go.  

"Speak the Word - The word is all of us..."   Queensryque - Operation Mindcrime.   Concept Album.  

:roll: