News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

<<??whats the most you have paid for a glass of BEER??

Started by Rodney, November 18, 2005, 07:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodney

Took the Lady out to dinner last night for her birthday dinner on our way back from some shopping. we stopped in at a local restaurant for a nice dinner. Boy was I surprised when we were ready to leave and got the check for a few beers and a burger and a plate of pasta for Judy to find it cost more that 40 $$ I had 2 beers and Judy had one for a total of 18.00 $ Yep 6 bucks apiece OUCH!! don't mean to sound like a cheep skate but I can't remember paying that much for a beer ever.
what's the most you have paid for a glass of beer??

by the way have a peaceful thanks giving :)

tomfridley

microbrew or domestic? it beats
my record of 5.00 for money paid for miller mgd  at the reno air races. of course at an event like that one is in a captive situation.

Rodney

it was micro brew. which I figured would be a maybe 4- 5 dollars. I would expect to pay a little more at an event like a ball game, race and the like, been there done that but at least I was knowing what I was paying. Guess I will sure ask how much next time. Judy says we were paying for the ambience  :roll: well I guess but I well go for less of that in the future.

Andy Illes

Rodney.... if you count the beers to get "the ex" inna sack all those years ago.... they cost a LOT more than yours.... :)  well... make that :(