News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Gas Prices - What are you paying for Regular?

Started by bigray, November 04, 2005, 04:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigray

Thank God these gas prices are droping. Regular has falling to under $2.50 gallon here in Houston. What are you paying?

susan-y

ours has dropped from 2.99 (last week) to 2.54 (yesterday), maybe even lower (haven't looked yet this a.m.).  

Nice to be able to fill up the Ranger without crying!

Conrad

$2.39 for regular at ARCO.  Yesterdays price.  Cheapest prices are at stations that have the convience stores and good locations.

bigray

My wife drives a Suburban and it hurts to fill it up at 2.99/gallon. The pumps use to cut off at $50 before the spike in gas prices. Now they cut off at $75. Any worse I figured they would have loan application at the pump for a fill up.

I hope the price continue to drop. Two dollars would be nice but I think it will never get that low again.

Andy Illes

They should have onna those AutoTitleLoan places next to every gas station these days..... sigh.    Still $3.49 here

Andy Illes

PS.... I forgot.    In case anybody doesn't know, BigRay's a BigWheel at BP oil..... blame it on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terry and karen conkle

bigray

I paid 2.23 just now. Funny how congressional hearing and record earnings for oil companies is bringing down the price of gas! Hmmmmmmmm!

susan-y

terry and karen conkle

tomfridley

regular gas is $2.51 in eureka,ca today [11-13-05]
we were $3.27 about a month ago.

Conrad

today around $2.37.  

We have $0.39 of tax on each and every gallon of gas.  what do other states have for tax on their gas?

The fools in King county tipped the recent gas tax repeal initiative in to the fail margin.  So now we will have more taxes.  Them Seattle/King County folks love to tax themselves and others.

terry and karen conkle

1.96 with discount card

tc

LARRY RAY

ACOC# 3514
1978--821F-- ser#48851 440 Dodge  Built on a Dream--Still a Dream.  Let's all keep it that way.