News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Am Clipper Air Bag Suspension

Started by NV_Mopar, May 16, 2017, 10:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NV_Mopar

Can anyone tell me what the maximum inflation psi for the air bags suspension? Thank you, Bill

Clipper Joe

Hello Bill,
And Welcome To ACOC Web Forum.
The OEM Clipper Bags, Can Go I Think 5 Psi To 75 PSI,
I Have Installed On My 1977 Clipper Rear Kitchen.  After Market Firestone Air Bags, They Use
5Psi - 100 Psi, I Run about 40-45 Psi. I Had My Rear Springs Re- Arached & Added An Extra Leaf Springs. I Can Get By With 10 Psi When I Tow My Fishing Boat.

What Year Is Your Clipper? If You Have A Air Leak, Firestone Sells Air Bags, Less Brackets.
Also, What State Do You Live In? I Have The Spring Company Info, If You Live In Northern California.

Joe

1977 Dodge 440  Rear Kitchen
Note: Clipper Sold: (Miss It)
ACOC#3749
Now Own 2002 Class A Diesel Pusher

rvguy101

for me, i have After Market Firestone Air Bags on my,. i run about 30 to 45 psi,. maybe less,.
77 dodge clipper, with 20,000 miles. & a 85 Vogue motor coach diesel 35 foot.

NV_Mopar