News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

1976 Dodge American Clipper - Simi Valley California - 3,500OBO

Started by eddie76clipper, November 11, 2012, 04:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie76clipper

Hi All,

Up for sale is a 1976 Dodge American Clipper, rear kitchen and bath. I can email pictures if interested to anyone, just send me your email and i will forward. Rig is in decent shape, i have done some great work to the engine as it was priority # 1 to me to get it on the road. Reason for sale is i now live in a townhome ( Purchased ) and i cant afford to pay storage anymore to include investing money into it. My original plan was to work as metioned on the angine and then move toward the exterior possibly paiting it ad the interior is in decent shape.

Here is a list of things done.

? 7.2 L 440 BIG BLOCK
? HEADERS, DYNAFLOW AFTERMARKET EXHAUST NEW
? NEW EDELBROCK CARBURATOR SMOG LEGAL
? REPLACED THE FOLLOWING ? EGR VALVE, SPARK PLUGS, FRONT AND REAR BREAK HOSES, NEW BATTERY, MANIFOLD EXHAUST GASKETS, NEW HEATER DOOR, NEW MASTER CYLINDER, ALL NEW HOSES, 2 14? X    14? VENT LIDS
? FABRICATED TAIL LIGHT BEZELS
? NEW TIRES

MILES: 74,000k ORIGINAL MILES
OWNER: SECOND OWNER

eddie76clipper

:'( Hi, just sold the rig today. Well atleast someone else will dearly enjoy it and take good care of it.