News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

inside light problem

Started by handyman, March 17, 2002, 08:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

handyman

I went to take the clipper back to the storage lot and something  crazy happened all the lights worked on shore power or with the gen but not with the battery, In fact everthing was dead even the battery gage so I plugged the shore power back everything worked but not on battery untill I started the gen for a second then it started to work fine with the battery what gives a sticking relay or what has anyone ever had this.  

Richard Peterson

Jim when that happened to me it was the relay in the converter panel under the bunk seat.  I cleaned the contacts and haven't had a problem since.  You might try keying the relay by hand to see if this is your problem.
Richard Peterson

HPotter

You might also check the coach battery terminals. I've seen cable connections that were mechanically tight but not making contact with the battery terminal.
Harold Potter, #886