News:

This website's purpose is to share information with clipper owners and others who are interested in clippers or have old Dodge B300 chassis motorhomes.  In an attempt to share as much information as possible to as many people as possible PLEASE first post your questions in one of the forum boards rather than sending a PM to the webmaster or another member. This will allow other members to find information that may help solve their problem.  By PMing your questions, you decrease forum activity and create more work for active members who end up repeating information to individuals looking for the same information.  Thank you.

Main Menu

Refrigerator vent leak? And fridge not working now?

Started by pdxpfeifer, March 26, 2016, 07:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdxpfeifer

Thought I would try again to see if anyone had advise for me. There's water damage above the microwave that sits above the refrigerator.  This is where water was pooling.

Do you think water got deep enough that it poured into vent? Or that my vent is leaking?

Also, the 90s 2 way refrigerator is running, but no longer cooling and freezing? Temp shows about 45 degrees inside. Suggestions on making fridge work?

We had bought it used on Craigslist about 2 years ago and it was working when I installed it.

Thanks for advise, gotta get these leaks fixed!
1977 440 rear kitchen #3799