News:

The club is no longer active.  The forum will continue to be available for folks to find information and ask for help.
The tech forums are now open to all.  Other vintage Dodge-based class C owners welcome.

Main Menu

Window Parts

Started by Shayne, November 10, 2001, 07:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shayne

Posted for Conrad & Terry by Admin
9/13/01
Question: I have looked for the ACOC parts order form on this site. Can't find it but I know that I have seen it before. Can anyone help me out? I need window seals, window flap thingies, and basically anything that pertains to sealing the windows. So far the weather is nice up here but... being in the Northwest I would expect rain any day now. 
Thanks, Conrad & Terry #2828
11/09/01
Answer: The gray window molding listed on the Clip Jr. parts and price list is the exact product needed for your window glass . Black is not available. The other window parts you ask about were available from the same supplier as the window molding ,back when I added the window and the  body screw strip cover molding items to the supply line up. Check with your supply officer. You have an excellent ,very active club in your area - The Evergreen Clippers. Good Clippering Bob Chaney #2626.

Conrad, The merchandise order form is now available online. Check out the ACOC Forms section. - Shayne
Shayne Barr
ACOC #3146